Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
As I am the admin in discussion here, I would like to comment.

Early on, when I asked why you were spawning with a t2 helmet and t3 armour you told me you own Swadian heavy lamellar but that you were choosing to wear heavy highlander because you like the look better. I continously asked you to change it for 12 waves and you just kept saying it was unfair. There was plenty of warning.

It would have been fine if you were actually helping the team, but by wave 12 you were at 1 kill and you weren't even dying to spawn in support items.

Even so I'll admit I may have made a mistake. I had misunderstood the rule Ragnash mentioned. I thought it applied to people spawning in armour not befitting their rank, not just nakedness. While I definitely wasn't happy with what you were doing, it is possible that I shouldn't have kicked you. However, the issue could have been easily solved if you had spawned in your better armour or helped the team.

If you would like to make an official complaint I suggest you contact Kip. He is the senior admin for my region. Here's his forum account: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ile;u=1358

Bossculeur
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others) - by bossculeur - 12-09-2013, 06:55 PM