Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
(02-01-2013, 06:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Ryu link=topic=398.msg70173#msg70173 date=1357074512]
Great guide Johao Smile.

But i have to object to this; "Do not call people noobs, you were once a noob too when you have started out". While "newbie" is what we are when we start something new; "noob" is what we are called when we still act like a newbie after spending many time on it. And i have something to say about it;

At the old times being called a "Noob" meant something. It was the glorious title only some could possess and... we carried it with honour. I still think being a noob is a great way to enjoy this mod... *raises up from his chair, takes one step front, raises his right fist above his head and screams with Gerard Butler voice with his maniac grin* "I - AM - A - NOOB!"

Hehehehe, nevermind what i just said, good work mate Smile.

I agree. Most players don't understand the difference b/w "noob" and "newb" causing much unintended drama. I stopped typing in U chat to avoid this and only do save for saving last and talking to people in teamspeak
[/quote]

Newb...

Great guide, remember reading this thing a year ago.

My main rule is to try to treat others the way I would want to be treated.
Unless they're murrow.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others) - by Senni - 04-01-2013, 04:59 PM