Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
Because i dont only want to critic your work (i talked to "Winter"), i show u what i mean with mistakable. If u want to implement this, do this - if you not want, do not Wink

Game Rules
For detailed explanations and descriptions of behavior, visit the Nord Invasion Etiquette Guide

1. Do no glitch.*
  2. Do not be inactive on servers (AFK).
    • [li]If you are afk, an admin can and will kick you from the game.
    • When you are afk it is considered leeching, it is also detrimental to the team. For this you can be kicked or reported.
    • If you say you will be afk for a few mins or something along those lines, be courteous to others and just leave. This also applies to admins. Admins may join and still kick you if players report you on IRC, even after you have said this.
    • Players can report you for being afk at any time, and if you are found guilty your punishment is at the discretion of the development team.

[/li]
  3. Do not leech (e.g. XP).* There is no tolerance for leeching!
  4. Do not post a recruitment message for any house more than once per round. Let your skills as a player speak out for your house, not incessant spam!
  5. Respect Every Player (REP)
    • [li]Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, no discrimination
    • Encourage teamwork among players but do not dictate or force them to work together
    • Swearing/cursing is alright, as long as it is to yourself or the bots, but strictly not to others
    • Do not call people noobs, you were once a noob too when you have started out
    • Do not destroy people's barricades or equipment, if the team dies to a lack of utilities, they will blame you for it
    • Do not spam the chat with irrelevant stuff, people cant see a wall of text when fighting
    • Do not tell people to leave a server because you want fewer players. These are public servers and everyone can play.
    • Do not bootlick/suckup to admins for uber weapons, they don't like it
    • Do not encourage trolls
    • Do not ask players to die. This is a kickable/reportable offence.
    • And lastly, be polite to everyone
    [/li]

* Explanations:

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others) - by BigBashBoon - 16-02-2013, 10:50 PM