Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Channel About Nordinvasion Runs
Hello guys as a 1 year player i saw none makes the videos from Nordinvasion im not sure why so its time to change that thing!

I start a new channel about runs and other mods i will try upload videos in HD EVERYDAY from Rag / Hard and normal runs or just my nooby solo.

I have planned  to do an special tutorial for new players or just big showcase of mod.

Runs will be without my voice , because im not at full age and my polish accent is not that good as u thinking.

First video at the channel (Im not sure why in low setting rendering was in 720p (Nvm it still transfering lol) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehoAFFRY...eJxNiWXQ7A Maybe Graphic settings will change in time but im not sure , sorry for this. Confused

Give opinions , give ideas i will  try to improve channel as best as i can for new and veteran players !

I will post all videos that i make at this topic.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

People have tried and done this allot in the past and to be honest, not many people used the videos people made.

It's a good idea and people do create great content. But it's just not a very popular thing in the long run.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(30-11-2014, 05:08 PM)Xen link Wrote:People have tried and done this allot in the past and to be honest, not many people used the videos people made.

It's a good idea and people do create great content. But it's just not a very popular thing in the long run.

Thanks for opinion and right not many ppl with watch this but more likely i wanted to make archive runs for community P:
Steam

Dont have time to check atm,is it with or without commentary?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJEKXs3...e=youtu.be - Next hard but now i started recording from Marshal to ragnar also added own music.
Steam

I like the fact that there are some more NI vids now. IMO good quality, good music and after all funny to watch Big Grin

Keep it going ;D
(30-11-2014, 08:50 PM)Ricky link Wrote:I like the fact that there are some more NI vids now. IMO good quality, good music and after all funny to watch Big Grin

Keep it going ;D

Thanks!
Steam

(30-11-2014, 05:00 PM)Aleks link Wrote:I have planned  to do an special tutorial for new player
How are you going to record tourtials without you're voice?
Also nice music ;s
Defender lv.14
(30-11-2014, 09:22 PM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=Aleks link=topic=36101.msg209254#msg209254 date=1417366831]
I have planned  to do an special tutorial for new player
How are you going to record tourtials without you're voice?
Also nice music ;s
[/quote]

Damn got me here. I will think about it
Steam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGn3bvq...eJxNiWXQ7A - Next video now in 1080p. Enjoy
Steam