Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

100% warning for nothing
Hurray, an argument.  It is late here, and I'm sure you all have better things to do as well, so I'll be brief and to the point:

No, that post was not spammed.  It was, however, not adhering to rules regarding proper language usage (as pointed out by Fireandblood) and was considered part of the spam of posts made.  Improper terminology according to the dictionary, but hopefully you get the connotation and meaning.  To the people arguing that these words are fine because this is the forum, not the game - if you aren't allowed to say certain things in game, why would the forum suddenly become a no-man's-land?  As for the percentage, the reason it was so high was that this was following a long line of incrementally increasing watch %s for posts that were obvious spam (refer to the class section area).

Anyways, I'll stop this before it grows and have a chat with Ruff.  Direct chats receive much more positive results than angry mobs Wink
We don't want those "yolo and swag" stuff to our forum so please don't use them.