Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
This idea if bloody amazing.
I would be honored to be included in the novel. Here is my info:

Class: Commando / formerly a swadian knight

Gear: Trans armor with a Sugarloaf helmet, making good use of my golden Royal Shield. Chosing equipment which reminds me of the "glory days" spent astride a swadian charger.

House: Tarimoth leads the house of Clan Cameron. Our keep used to rest upon the northern shorelines of Swadia, but was razed to the ground by the initial waves of nords, commanded by a nordic Warlord. My character's affection for his house is all that keeps him fighting these days - and he will do anything to ensure they prosper.

Personality: Slightly withdrawn, strict, diciplined, military behavior. Below the surface rests a burning hatred for the nords who were the cause of the death of his children. Misses his days as a knight. Misses his old bed, which got burned to ashes (sad but true, I know...). In general, Tarimoth has learned to become somewhat of a leading figure, and will most likely attempt to take command if the situation demands it.

Requested Role: Completely and utterly up to the author. I only ask that my character isn't spared in any way. I would honestly prefer if he died. Give the story more purpose, but that's just my opinion.

On a side note: This is freaking awesome, I hope to see my guy in your novel. Thank you for trying this out!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content) - by Tarimoth - 29-07-2012, 11:10 PM