Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House bug
Hey,

Well, I've been talking with the leaders of the House of Nomar, and they sent me an invite. But, it doesn't appear on my website. I don't get any message, and when I press "Houses", the thingy about creating a house and so on appears, but nothing about Nomar. They have sent me several invites. Can you help me with this?

/Vrael
We've spent over 5k on the invites if I remember correctly.

(17-12-2011, 03:31 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: We've spent over 5k on the invites if I remember correctly.

Indeed several invites have been sent and no refund is required Tongue I think it would cause too much of trouble.
I'm bumping this up since no one seems to pay attention and this is a major bug.
Sorry but I can't help you guys with this.  :-\
It looks as though there is another player called Vrael who has been getting the invites. im looking into this now
Not sure if I should start a new topic about the same bug, but about another player, so I guess I'll just post it here. I had somehow the same with someone I tried to invite :/ Can't remember his name atm, was something with OLL_ as tag up front :p
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
Lots of OLL_'rs around.. is he already in the house now?
No, like I said, isn't working for some strange reason. Thought it was OLL_Dukemant
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
(18-12-2011, 07:54 PM)Jez link Wrote: It looks as though there is another player called Vrael who has been getting the invites. im looking into this now

Thank you. How is it going? Maybe I should say that I an another character, called Vrael_Cav, if it helps you. But I haven't been playing at him since I registered it.