Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Sadly, I must announce that Maniura and Julius are is now kicked from the house. In both cases for applying to another house without informing our leadership in advance.

Comment: any house member can leave the house at any time. This is not the army. We grouped together on voluntary basis to have fun, it's clear. However I wish some basic interpersonal forms to be maintained.
Any time you feel you'd like something in the house to be different, plz tell the leadership, we welcome every suggestion or request.
If for any reason you'd like to leave the house, plz tell the leadership. It's only your decision and it's absolutely ok.
But just posting your application to another house (especially 3 at the same time...) without a single word is more I am ready to accept.

EDIT (26.8.2015): I only found out today that Julius had a word with Shark concerning his leave from the house. I take it back for Julius part and I apologize.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 10-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM