Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
(30-08-2015, 07:25 PM)Howler link Wrote: Player name: Howler
Character ID: 2472592
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Would also be pretty nice to help people as well.
Thanks for the application Howler, PMed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 31-08-2015, 06:14 AM
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM