Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
(23-10-2015, 02:05 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Ave SPQRs,
I've just realized I joined NI on 23.10.2014 in the evening. A little celebration then Big Grin

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank few ppl who mentored me and became friends during this year (no particular order):
Zawisza - who suggested me to try NI out and brought me here
Sagi - for inviting me to SPQR and a damn lot of things ever since, ty my friend Smile
Andrea, Shark, Grolla - our long time members I've been playing with from the beginning
Ephores, Bluzark and Swaliant - heros I've had an opportunity to observe in my early days and wanted to be that good Smile
Both tasty fish - good friends to talk to and play with, always tones of fun (I'll catch that fish one day!)
Ramenos, Eternal, Humangy, Turbo and Anfernee - guys from Turkey are so friendly, I must go there some day
all my house mates and friends who I can't list here due to the number (apologies)

and last but not least: the NI Devs and Admins teams, especially the ones I've had some contact with and was given help and warm words from: Kip, Winter, Irish, Xen. Great job guys, carry on please!

I hope to see you all here still in-game on 23.10.2016 Big Grin

I just dropped a tear. Nicely written.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

Messages In This Thread
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by MatthewO - 23-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM