Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make Normal more attractive?
Hello everyone,
I noticed this some days ago and we had a discussion on the TS about it aswell. It is the low chance of Nord Chosen Huscarls and Fatsods. I mean sure Normal should not be meant to be very profitable compared to the other mods, but nearly no experienced player wants to help the new player as he will not get the chance to get some good greens on normal.
So my point was to increase the chance a bit of these two different waves, because they can drop Greens or even legendaries, to get more experienced players onto Normal Servers, so that the new players can level up more easily and already know stuff about the game when they go onto hard.
This was just a thought of mine, but I was not quite sure what you will think.
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Another reason that nobody is joining normal is the change of a green drop.
Played over 30 runs (mostly finished ones) in the last weeks, and the only green drop I got is in total 6 Coal.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Maybe This as well? http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...632.0.html.  If Onyx and Fearsome dropped on normal, I think it would get a lot more higher level players playing there.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(09-12-2014, 04:24 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Maybe This as well? http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...632.0.html.  If Onyx and Fearsome dropped on normal, I think it would get a lot more higher level players playing there.
Kind of yes, but I rather thought about the wave 18, because I am so often dissappointed in those Vet Huscarls as they are really useless and really noone wants them. And the chance of a Green is higher tha legendary on this mode, so I wanted to state the drops of these two Troops out.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
I doubt increasing normal drops would be very healthy for the prices of some mats and legendaries.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(09-12-2014, 04:13 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:Another reason that nobody is joining normal is the change of a green drop.
(09-12-2014, 04:04 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:he will not get the chance to get some good greens on normal.

lol