Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why are you admin?
eu admin?

how rude...

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=36242.0
[Image: 29ayz4w.png]
Not sure why this relates to him being an admin, he's a great one in fact.

Would you post the same if a standard player said the same?

gn

''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I really don`t understand the connection between the name of the topic and the material therein.He offer you less than you hoped? Ok then,you can just say something like " No,sorry,its too cheap for me" or " No,thanks".So in my opinion its not a reason to post there with the name "Why are you admin" because,in my opinion, he copes perfectly with his admins responsibilities.
Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.
Quote:_ARIMAN link=topic=36607.msg210766#msg210766 date=1418362982]
I really don`t understand the connection between the name of the topic and the material therein.He offer you less than you hoped? Ok then,you can just say something like " No,sorry,its too cheap for me" or " No,thanks".So in my opinion its not a reason to post there with the name "Why are you admin" because,in my opinion, he copes perfectly with his admins responsibilities.
Read the sentence above the underline, thats why it is underlined  Tongue
Don't be too harsh on them Timmix, they're EU remember...
Patroklos is German, remember?  Tongue
(12-12-2014, 06:10 AM)Noname link Wrote:Patroklos is German, remember?  Tongue
Those people from South East Asia?
Well this is interesting.... To start of with some people on the trading forum often place fake offers to make other people bid more on their items. To have 4 different offers from different people or more with the same legendary item in it is quite unusual so I just made a random guess to check if it is true and obviously it is not but that's the thing with random guesses: They are not always right. Through these random guesses to check if people make up lies I have discovered glitchers and other miss behaving people in the past. The fact that you take this as a personal offense and make this open rage post to question my abilities as an admin is what I think is rude and clearly shows that you are too immature to sort this out in a chat or via pm.
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
I don't see any admin abuse here. Continue this via PM. Closing.