Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed]
Steel Sword and SKS are decent weapons to use as a Commando for some time, the next bunch of weapons are about 400K+, also the shielders aren't actually lowering their shields it just appears so to you; some bug or whatever.
Bump
No preference.  Play what you like.  If you have a decent Commando gear set (ie support items) and people know you are good no one is going to tell you to leave because you're a Zwei and not a Legionnaire.  Get good support items, play well, and the rest will fall into place.  Play what you most enjoy.
I understand and respect what you are saying a figured that someone would say do what you like but the truth is, I like being a team player. All the classes are very well balanced and enjoyable. So its really a matter of if I go into a pub server some will not say oh not another.... we need this. So I want to know out of the majority of games played events and pub what is that class people wish to see more of.
RG best buy Aegis or SoK and shield, they needed and you can go afk Cook or trade on forum  ;D

(05-01-2015, 08:39 PM)Dominik link Wrote:I understand and respect what you are saying a figured that someone would say do what you like but the truth is, I like being a team player. All the classes are very well balanced and enjoyable. So its really a matter of if I go into a pub server some will not say oh not another.... we need this. So I want to know out of the majority of games played events and pub what is that class people wish to see more of.

I'm serious I've been on tons of pub servers with the best and worst of NI and never seen anyone say "Oh Gawd not another Zweihander!," this is what people (myself included) say, "Oh Gawd another decently geared dipshit with a simple medic box or a normal cade who thinks hes gonna get carried."
(05-01-2015, 09:29 PM)Lothar link Wrote:RG best buy Aegis or SoK and shield, they needed and you can go afk and get kicked

I fixed this for you.