Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House bug - Alfrink
Character Name: Alfrink
Character ID: 2433918
Name of House: Nord's Fright

I founded this house something like an hour ago, i chose the player Dovakiin as Captain, but he didn't get a invitation. I spent 10.000 gold for it and it wouldn't be very nice if I don't get it back...

Thanks for help,
Alfrink
Is there any reason that it takes so long? I want to play in a house now! Big Grin
First, look at Sparhawks suggestion, change him name, it seems like a very common name and I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't get it.
Second, if that doesn't work, the Devs seem to be offline or something, so you'd have to wait a while.
Third, if I'm late on this post, I am sorry for my reapage.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I tried that again with another player - yourNotAlone is his name. It first seemed to have function, but only he is in the clan now. I'm not in there. He tried to invite me two or three times, I got a message, and i accepted, with no function. :/
It seems both of the houses, Nord's Fear and Nord's Fright have -1000 gold in the house which means the house is unusable.

You will need to make a new house and join that.
"And it goes a little something like this..."