Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wheel of Fortune
(22-12-2014, 12:11 PM)Woodz link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=37075.msg212207#msg212207 date=1419244727]
Don't think this is a good idea. I like the current loot system as it is, no addition needed.
What people with less than 100hours get Aurora Blade and me with 1750hours get 0 ha ye it need some work

i think the more hour u get on ni the more change you have of getting one and when you find one it starts again so i would have a lot more of a chance to find some thing than some one with 100h
[/quote]

Thats the thing about a fair, random chance based system... The point is still that the more you play, the higher the number of situations were you get that chance.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
now tell me that you would say that if you didn't get the Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014 Tongue
i think you would be on my side with it and that the problem with it every person that saying that a bad idea has found some thing making them think that it amazing -.-

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-12-2014, 03:14 AM)Woodz link Wrote:now tell me that you would say that if you didn't get the Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014 Tongue
i think you would be on my side with it and that the problem with it every person that saying that a bad idea has found some thing making them think that it amazing -.-

Before I got my loot I said the excact same thing. The only thing different was that I thought I'll never have the luck to find something.
Having a logic perspective on the loot system isn't something I just got at the point I profitted from it.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017