Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crossbowman gear t4
Hey guys, I decided to get some gear for my Crossbowman.
So what I got is:
Ornate
Heavy Kettle Hat
gold bolts
powerfull crossbow
marketplace armor
So, what should I buy next? Is it worth to get an Arbalest? Or should I save my money to get some better gear?
Thanks and greets,
Waringham
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
First what you need is arbalest
Next bronze bolts and better 1h like Dragon Axe or The Stamford. If you dont have a lot of cash emblemed is enough for body armor
Defender lv.14
you could consider heavy surcoat over mail its not that expensive and gives a nice boost over marketplace armour quite a bit cheaper than embedded for almost as good armour

also if you don't have a support class now would be an excellent time to start leveling one
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
Thanks for your quick awnsers Smile
Yeah I think I'll buy an Arbalest soon. Could tell me the actual value of these things? would be nice Smile
greetz,
Waringham
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
400k-450k
(28-12-2014, 08:01 AM)bluzark link Wrote:400k-450k

400k for Arbalest.  1m+ for Bronze Bolts. 1m+ for Crossed.  1-2m for Dragon Axe.  400k for Open Salet.
Just save your cash for that hero class you want. Unless you are going chosen marksman, which doesn't give you much of a benefit stats wise.
(01-03-2015, 08:44 PM)Plague link Wrote: Just save your cash for that hero class you want. Unless you are going chosen marksman, which doesn't give you much of a benefit stats wise.
this thread is almost 2 months old, i think you are a bit late responding.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]