Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Add or No!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes yes! I like money!
60.87%
14 60.87%
Nah i like useless FP. (Write comment why not.)
34.78%
8 34.78%
I like idea but i would change here something (Write comment)
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New thing for FP (faction points)
Hello there , as we know faction points are useless till u get amount to make house. So here comes the IDEA!!! I was thinking about it but im sure u will like this. The idea is aaa ... Payday for a player! ! Here i mean u get some money for all faction points u have per day. Why i want to have this in game? Because we all know that faction points are very useless even when i would reach a 100k FP i would get nothing. So there come the payday for us!

When u look on your Character site and u see this...
Title: Town Champion
Faction Points: 2786

Then is the question is: For what i have this title when its doing nothing ?!

It would look better like this:
Title: Town Champion
Faction Points: 2786
Actual Wage: 1225G Per day

PD = Per day

100 Faction points = 50g PD
850 Faction points = 550g PD
2250 Faction points = 1225g PD
5450 Faction points = 2350 g PD
12500 Faction points = 4150 g PD
22500 Faction points = 8150 g PD

(Maybe it's too much money per day :S!)

A requirements u need for get a payday:
-Money can be recived only by max 12 lvl character!
-Only 1 Character can get money by payday. (Player will need to Chosse one Character)
-Player need to play atleast 1 Ragnarok , Hard or Normal game to recive his money.

Im not sure u gonna like the idea but i think this would make player economy better and faction points would get usesfull (Finally!)

Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

So, hard or Rag is needed to get the pay. That means the people who can actually benefit from these amounts of gold [redshirts] won't be able to due to level restriction. Also if hero is needed, by the time you get to it this amount of money is pointless and insignificant.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(27-12-2014, 12:50 AM)Looter link Wrote:So, hard or Rag is needed to get the pay. That means the people who can actually benefit from these amounts of gold [redshirts] won't be able to due to level restriction.

Hmmm that's a good point i change it , thanks for a tip!

Edit:
-Money can be recived only by max 12 lvl character!
-Only 1 Character can get money by payday. (Player will need to Chosse one Character)
-Player need to play atleast 1 Ragnarok , Hard or Normal game to recive his money.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

Nordinvasion Inflation incoming
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
Like other people said inflation.  Which would lead to more money sinks.  No thanks.
Meh, don't think this is a great idea, although faction points should be used for something, maybe slight loot chance increase?
(27-12-2014, 05:59 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote:Meh, don't think this is a great idea, although faction points should be used for something, maybe slight loot chance increase?
The loot system is fine as it is. No need that some people run around with increased chances.
So better keep FP for what they are, useless as shit Tongue
(27-12-2014, 06:22 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote:So better keep FP for what they are, useless as shit Tongue
Better that than having people around with higher loot chances than others. That's just not fair....especially not for new chars.
I think it will be better if we use FP as a value (such as gold)

So you'll use these FP to buy a chest ( i don't know for how much FP) and in this chest you'll find A  green mat

Shade Ore
Coal
Bronze Arrowhead
Zinc
Copper
Eagle
Wood
Small lump
Hardened Leather
Mystic Charm
Sparkly Necklace
Black steel
Bear fur
Raven

And with this random box the 'loot' will be fair because EVERYONE HAVE A CHANCE to loot something and the high craftable mats will be more rare than the little one as coal Sparkly ect

I think it's a fair system to help beginners but it don't help shielders because most of the shielders don't complete any quest because you need to kill bot for finish them .(sorry for my grammar )

Je vous offre une baguette et de la confiture Smile

''Add white flag to the legendary so Haruka will loot one'' -DB Loris