Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Which is which?
Hello everyone 8)

I got the idea for the appearance of the bosses
It's a bit strange that most bosses looks the same.

For example:
Marshall=King Ragnar=Thor=Odin
or Siega Captain=Nord Prince e.t.c

Now it's only few bosses wich apperance is different than other like Loke, Hodur or Torturer

I think that change some boss outfits would be nice.Especially  Ragnar,Thor and Odin. If anyone remember Wraith - he's have own outfit and looks really good.
Defender lv.14
Wouldn't be a bad idea to change the appearance of some bosses, but I don't think a lot of players get the bosses mixed up.. especially not with the wave counter in the top-left corner of your screen.
(01-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Soviet link Wrote:Wouldn't be a bad idea to change the appearance of some bosses, but I don't think a lot of players get the bosses mixed up.. especially not with the wave counter in the top-left corner of your screen.
Yes, you're right. Everyone knows wich wave are actually but it not changing fact that bosses still look same Wink . Also,I do not mean that people will think what wave are going on boss based.
Defender lv.14
I would love to see some changes in the equipment of the bosses
(01-01-2015, 08:38 PM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=Soviet link=topic=37615.msg213843#msg213843 date=1420137254]
Wouldn't be a bad idea to change the appearance of some bosses, but I don't think a lot of players get the bosses mixed up.. especially not with the wave counter in the top-left corner of your screen.
Also,I do not mean that people will think what wave are going on boss based.
[/quote]
The subject implies that you do.
(01-01-2015, 09:20 PM)Soviet link Wrote:The subject implies that you do.
Subject suggests they do not know which is which, it is the appearance of bosses, not what is currently a wave. Since I think that everyone knows what is going, if you kill odins chosen is probably known that the wave of Odin
Defender lv.14
(01-01-2015, 09:39 PM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=Soviet link=topic=37615.msg213861#msg213861 date=1420147221]
The subject implies that you do.
Subject suggests they do not know which is which, it is the appearance of bosses, not what is currently a wave. Since I think that everyone knows what is going, if you kill odins chosen is probably known that the wave of Odin
[/quote]
That's what I meant. People can tell which boss it is by looking at the wave counter lol
Make King Ragnar look like King Ragnash!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(02-01-2015, 02:13 AM)Slayer link Wrote:Make King Ragnar look like King Ragnash!

Yes with Ragnash's Hat
as if the mighty benschie would let that old thing fall into their hands...he's to busy playing dota.