Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RPing
I don't know how many of you have ever RPed before, or even know what an RP is, but for those of you who have, I just wanted to know if anyone would want to participate in one. I've come to realize that I haven't RPed in years, but I remember enjoying it immensely (then again, I enjoy anything that allows me to be creative in a literary fashion). I would have created my own, but I currently have no ideas.

But, yeah, if anyone is interested, maybe someone can think of a "story" and get one started. Personally, I would prefer someone who is experienced with these and has made there own RPs before. And it doesn't have to be NI related, it could be something completely different.

Just thought I'd put it out there.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
If it contains space cowboys, count me in !

Space Cowboy !
I used to RP back in the World of Warcraft days,
used to lead one of the biggest Roleplaying guilds in the server for a year.
Then it just became to much for me to handle and I wanted to have...Some sort of a life xD

But I remember how much fun I had but I have tried to Rp after that and for some reason I dont find it as fun anymore like I used to.
We can sure try to make some Rp but how would you do it?
Speak IC ingame or teamspeak rp talk?
Not sure if NI is a good mod for RP events since you always have those damn Nords comming for you, so you would only be fighting them every single Rp story/event.
But you can always give it a try Tongue

As for story, if its going to be in the NI world then im guessing that you either make a RP house.
Or everybody just makes up IC stories,backgrounds and features to their own character.
It could be fun to RP in NI, when skyping with an old friend of mine we cant help to sometimes speak as if we were in medieval times and get lost in the moment. (Yes, yes...Nerdy. But arent we all Smile )

I like the idea, lets hope its still fun aswell Tongue
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!  I will join, do anything to make this happen!  I can't wait to see this happen! Big Grin *explosion of smiles*
(30-07-2012, 05:21 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: If it contains space cowboys, count me in !

Space Cowboy !

And aliens pls
The kind of RPs I was talking about were the ones where you'd basically write a story from the perspective of your specific character(s) you made for the tale the "DM" made (somewhat like in the format that the A Song of Fire and Ice series is written in). So, in a sense, it's like a cross between a D&D campaign (sorta) and a novel written by multiple authors.

For example, let's say it's a fantasy-styled campaign, and our group has been "led" to a sewer system that a group of orcs have been hiding out it. I've seen just seen this bit posted, and no one else of the group has made a post yet, so, since I'm the first to reply to it, I (obviously) would go first. Let's say that I've made a brash warrior-type character who, at first sight of the orcs, bull-rushes into the group, hack and slashing away. After the fifth orc, he gets his sword stuck in the corpse of the next one, and in the process of trying to pull it out, he gets knocked flat on his face, only to turn over and see the largest, meanest, ugliest orc that he's ever seen in his life looming over him.

Then, let's say I leave off there, and someone else who has made a character for this story sees my post, reads it, then writes about what his character does. Then another guy would see it, write what his character does, and so on.
I used to be a G-mod on an RPing forum, so I at least know what you mean Tongue.
Start the game already!
(31-07-2012, 02:51 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I used to be a G-mod on an RPing forum, so I at least know what you mean Tongue.

At least someone does. And, to remark back to Winkledink, I would actually prefer an RP completely unrelated to NI, because A: I want some variety (see what different worlds and universes people can make up) and B: because, you're right, an NI RP would be mostly fighting about fighting off groups of Nords unless someone wanted to expand upon it.
Ah, I see what you mean. Seems like a good idea Tongue
Make another topic for the first part I guess and let our imagination do the rest Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
can we start, please?  *Chomping on ye olde bit*