Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scenes name Ideas (FrostHaven)
Hey NordInvasion Community.
I'm scening a new map for NI and I can't find a final name.

The scene looks like a snowy city.

That's what I found : WinterBourg / Winter Bourg / Snowy Town / "name of town" defense

Thanks.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
What does the city mostly consist of? If people don't know anything besides a vague description they will only be able to give you a vague response.
Anyway, i suggest using one of the native town/castle names that border Swadia and Rhodok Republic. Since the Nords have taken control of most of Calradia including the Vagir Kingdom,i suggest Reyvadin, it borders Swadia and what is under control of the Nords based on the fact multiple Vagir units are currently a part of the spawned bots and since Swadia is surrounded. [Nords all around=They have control of all land around0

It can be Called Liberation of Reyvadin
Description- Recently, The remnants of the Swadian army has been able to gather its men and push into Nordic territory, fighting deep in what was once Vagir land. After days of fighting and numerous casualties they have reached their goal, Reyvadin, and they intend to liberate it from the Nords. After driving out the town militia the Nords stationed, the now battered Swadian army fortifies its position and awaits for the Nordic 6th Armed Battalion. You must succeed in holding them off, with this victory, you will bring to people of Calradia something long forgotten, Hope.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(08-01-2015, 02:16 AM)Looter link Wrote: What does the city mostly consist of? If people don't know anything besides a vague description they will only be able to give you a vague response.
Anyway, i suggest using one of the native town/castle names that border Swadia and Rhodok Republic. Since the Nords have taken control of most of Calradia including the Vagir Kingdom,i suggest Reyvadin, it borders Swadia and what is under control of the Nords based on the fact multiple Vagir units are currently a part of the spawned bots and since Swadia is surrounded. [Nords all around=They have control of all land around0

It can be Called Liberation of Reyvadin
Description- Recently, The remnants of the Swadian army has been able to gather its men and push into Nordic territory, fighting deep in what was once Vagir land, now they have reached their goal, Reyvadin, and they intend to liberate it from the Nords. After driving out the town militia the Nords stationed, the now battered Swadian army fortifies its position and awaits for the Nordic 6th Armed Battalion. You must succeed in holding them off, with this victory, you will bring to people of Calradia something long forgotten, Hope.

Wow. Thank for your comment.
Do you know that Reyvadin is not a snowy map Wink. Anyway thx for description. It will be adapt for the final choice.

Beside, I prefer keep the map unknow yet. I think "a snowy town/city" is enought to get a name.

Bye.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
So maybe Curew.  Which is a snowy map.  And still near the Swadian border.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Could you post 1/2 pictures or anything like that?
And btw I think if you'd choose a campaign name then it should be from nords/swadia but there is no snow so ...
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Swadian winter retreat Tongue it's there winter holiday town Smile
(08-01-2015, 05:09 AM)gvn1999 link Wrote: Could you post 1/2 pictures or anything like that?
And btw I think if you'd choose a campaign name then it should be from nords/swadia but there is no snow so ...

As a trial scene worker you can check the map with the dropbox folder Smile
Just don't share it.
Snowtown Defence, Snowtown Manor, Snowtown's Last stand

Snowfall Defence, Snowfall Outpost, Battle at Snowfall

FlurryTown, Flurryville, Frosthaven, Frostington.

just a few thoughts... could just use Snowtown lol
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
(08-01-2015, 09:26 PM)Bolteye link Wrote: Snowtown Defence, Snowtown Manor, Snowtown's Last stand

Snowfall Defence, Snowfall Outpost, Battle at Snowfall

FlurryTown, Flurryville, Frosthaven, Frostington.

just a few thoughts... could just use Snowtown lol

"Frost" is a good idea.
Thanks
Sent you a bunch of names in a PM hope you have a look at them Wink
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons