Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikeman boots
I already posted on  the discussions area but I though I should probably put it here

Would it be possible to add some more boots for pikeman, because the only option for T4 is Khergit Guard Boots and I'm not a big fan of them, maybe there could be some new boots unlocked for hero pikemen?

Just some other colours or something because the gold ones don't look good with some armours
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,30762.0.html][Image: 4zMsURB.png][/url]

SRK_Halberdier_Kieran: Halberdier
SRK_Kieran: Sniper

Level 18 Armoursmith

Legendary Drops: Old Boots x1
Models!  All we need are models!

Really, that is often the limiting factor, other than the time it takes to add an item.  As for what is in the game now, I often find foot armor to be relatively unimportant for most classes (especially pikeman) so I wear some of the cheaper, less protective boots in the name of fashion.  Some names to remember are Khergit Leather Boots and Splinted Greaves.
(09-01-2015, 10:03 PM)Winter link Wrote: Models!  All we need are models!

Really, that is often the limiting factor, other than the time it takes to add an item.  As for what is in the game now, I often find foot armor to be relatively unimportant for most classes (especially pikeman) so I wear some of the cheaper, less protective boots in the name of fashion.  Some names to remember are Khergit Leather Boots and Splinted Greaves.

In that case please remove the Crossbowman boots they recently received that matches everything in the game.

But seriously lets make some models.  Or retexture some existing models.