Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want a 64 Slot Na Server
54.55%
6 54.55%
I\'m fine with the 16 Slot server
27.27%
3 27.27%
I could care less
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NA 64 Slot Server back! What do you think?
I would enjoy to see the return of NA 64 slotter as well as all of NA!!
I thought it was against the rules..?
(18-12-2011, 08:56 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: I thought it was against the rules..?
I want the rules changed then! I wana see a 64 slot server!
They said they have changes in mind later and hinted they may raise the limits in the future. For now its not allowed.  :-\
(18-12-2011, 08:58 AM)Taser link Wrote: They said they have changes in mind later and hinted they may raise the limits in the future. For now its not allowed.  :-\
Darn I wana play on one now Sad Sounds fun :'( :'( :'( :'( :Smile
By the way, it's in CN (China) you silly.
(18-12-2011, 09:03 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: By the way, it's in CN (China) you silly.
Hummm Ima try it out sound cool  :Smile
This have already thread, no need to make new one.

(17-12-2011, 07:43 PM)Jez link Wrote: This server has had their verified status revoked for blatantly ignoring the server hosting rules despite warnings. There is currently a reason for the 16 player cap, and this is due to the complex nature by which nordinvasion does its stat tracking. Having the ability for this many players greatly increases the server load on our central database server and can lead to decreased performance for ALL players, despite the game server they are on.

We are always looking at optimisations we can add to increase the player numbers, but currently as the mod stands, there is a 16 player limit for good reasons.

Until they fix the server to adhere to the server guidelines/rules posted it will remain unverified.

There you can read clearly reason.

-Lock