Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

how do i get started it makes no sense.
How the hell do I get my character code? the beginners guide says click on the account but there is NONE. infact fuck it tbh I'm just giving up.
you join a server and it should pop up in blue text you the procced to the website where you click on register you then punch that code in
(12-01-2015, 02:27 AM)joebopie link Wrote: How the hell do I get my character code? the beginners guide says click on the account but there is NONE. infact fuck it tbh I'm just giving up.

Best post 2015.
You can found in the the top right of the site.
It looks like that ID : 24552
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(12-01-2015, 02:27 AM)joebopie link Wrote: How the hell do I get my character code? the beginners guide says click on the account but there is NONE. infact fuck it tbh I'm just giving up.
This is clearly the NI version of a voting/literacy test.

Quote:A literacy test, in the context of American political history from the 1890s to the 1960s, refers to state government practices of administering tests to prospective voters purportedly to test their literacy in order to vote. In practice, these tests were intended to disenfranchise African-Americans. For other nations, literacy tests have been a matter of immigration policy.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.