Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Asking Respec Character
Hi,

I just donated 10€ to the developper team. Can you respec my character please ? ID : 2453787.

Thank you.

EDIT : I forgot the screenshot : http://gyazo.com/6d2a51aa84e61c1c75b178ddf9b918ff
You will end up getting donator status eventually.  However the only person who can set that is Hypernoma, who is currently very busy.  From what i understand when you get donator status you can respec your character for free once a month.  I hope this helps.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Thank you for the answer, I already sent him a mail at this morning but he didn't answer me.
Best way to get your status is to just wait. A few days should do it. And you do not need a dev to respec a char. This is what you do.

Character page> account(top right)> character respec> Donator radio button> respec your character
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(14-01-2015, 07:01 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote:Best way to get your status is to just wait. A few days should do it. And you do not need a dev to respec a char. This is what you do.

Character page> account(top right)> character respec> Donator radio button> respec your character
Where can I find the donator radio button?
(14-01-2015, 07:36 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=FV_darklit link=topic=38313.msg216051#msg216051 date=1421262073]
Best way to get your status is to just wait. A few days should do it. And you do not need a dev to respec a char. This is what you do.

[/quote]

Follow the small intestine.
(14-01-2015, 07:36 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=FV_darklit link=topic=38313.msg216051#msg216051 date=1421262073]

[/quote]
Right here:

[Image: NsTaoh9.png]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
P.S. this post belongs here
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
hi, same thing to me. but that link doesnot work. i had donate Smile ¿where is supossed i have to forum post for respec? nice mod!
Donators can respec for free. Stand on Nordinvasion.com below account. But since you don't have the donators tag yet, did you email Hypernoma after your donation? On the site were a few things said which you have to do.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8