Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Freezing when bots load.
I am posting this on behalf of my friend, who does not use this forum.

When he joins an NI server, it takes an unusually long time for it to load up. For example, if he is already on a server, and game is lost and map changes, he loads up the new map about halfway into wave 1. He freezes nearly every time bots load, and it takes about 1-5 seconds for him to unfreeze. On occasions, he freezes and then loses connection to the server. His computer does not have great specs, and I don't truly know all the stats. I know his internet isn't the issue because it's steady. He doesn't have this issue with Native, or any other mod he's tried. If you need anymore info, I'll gladly supply it if I can.
UPDATE
This has been more or less fixed by changing every single setting to allow highest possible performance, closing ALL background programs, and changing refresh rate of monitor from 75 to 60.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
His PC is most likely just too weak to handle it properly, I have the same problem sometimes with my crappy laptop.  Smile
(17-01-2015, 01:04 AM)Sticks link Wrote: I am posting this on behalf of my friend, who does not use this forum.

When he joins an NI server, it takes an unusually long time for it to load up. For example, if he is already on a server, and game is lost and map changes, he loads up the new map about halfway into wave 1. He freezes nearly every time bots load, and it takes about 1-5 seconds for him to unfreeze. On occasions, he freezes and then loses connection to the server. His computer does not have great specs, and I don't truly know all the stats. I know his internet isn't the issue because it's steady. He doesn't have this issue with Native, or any other mod he's tried. If you need anymore info, I'll gladly supply it if I can.
In the Configure setting on start up try loading the game up in Direct X 7 instead of Direct X 9 and under the Advanced Setting make sure "Force Single Threading" is Enabled. Under "Video" I'd make sure "Load Textures on Demand" is also Enabled.
Unfortunately he's already done all that, and it has not helped the problem.
Yeah my laptop does that, but don't have that issue with my desktop. Most likely your friend has bad hardware on his pc. All you can really do is make sure you're running on the lowest video settings and close all background applications to speed things up.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
This has been more or less fixed by changing every single setting to allow highest possible performance, closing ALL background programs, and changing refresh rate of monitor from 75 to 60.