Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

cant find file when i start m&b
i found out how to extract the files to the module in the mount and blade section but whenever i try to look for the file when i first start up m&b all i have is native (the regular version) and the mm3 russia (which is mount and musket) .Please help those are the only two files I have
if you go to the modules folder is there a folder called Nordinvasion in there? Because the files have to be inside modules/nordinvasion :O
yes i tried putting the compressed and regular folder in there but it still didint work the files are right next to mount and musket and native so that means its in the modules
one has a plain white paper that has the mozilla fire fox in the frnt of the blank white paper the other one is compressed which looks like a folder that is zipped up
Got any screenshots?
how would i do that if im not in game (im a noob)
So it sounds like you have a compressed archive in the modules folder, and you also have the uncompressed nordinvasion folder in the modules folder.

So it should be picking it up. Are you running Warband, or plain M&B? Is Warband fully updated?
im running m&b warband and yes the version is 1.143
Can you take a screenshot of your modules folder for us?

You could try deleting your two nordinvasion folders, and re-downloading it again. It's possible, albeit unlikely, that the files may have been corrupted.
Click on print screen, paste it in paint, and upload it to a site. (e.g tinypic.com)