Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB: Light Jennet
got a spare?  :-*
Light Jennet -250k i like this one my self
Body armor31
Hit points160
Horse speed42
Horse scale100
Horse maneuver49!
Horse charge20
to move around the nords in a lot faster tighter circle 

or Courser -100k
Body armor30
Horse speed46!
Horse maneuver41
Horse charge16
Hit points150
Horse scale106
to run away and hide

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This all depends on what cav tier you have.  For t2 the courser is probably your best bet.  T3 - Light Jennet is the supreme horse.  T4 the Charger; this horse offers a great balance of speed/turning ability and had great armor/hp.  In the end it all comes down to personal preference. 
I've got a small pony and I'll sell it 5mil
(19-01-2015, 02:55 AM)Jerre link Wrote: I've got a small pony and I'll sell it 5mil
good deal yea

i did not say the Charger as it 500k and i dont think you will use it that much then again i could be wrong

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
thought you left NI ? back already?
prefer armour over speed on cav, as for charge+ taking damage of ranged nords. So something like charger
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Plated Charger, definitely.
I'd go for the Light Jennet. There is (imo) no sense to sit on a tank as HA. The main thing a HA should do is to kite the bots without risking getting caught by an enemy, and therefor you need a fast, maneuverable horse.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(19-01-2015, 02:08 PM)LorisTheBlue link Wrote: I'd go for the Light Jennet. There is (imo) no sense to sit on a tank as HA. The main thing a HA should do is to kite the bots without risking getting caught by an enemy, and therefor you need a fast, maneuverable horse.
Finally, someone with an explanation. Ill buy this.