Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK prices of gear
WTK price for
Head Crusher
Swadian Hope
Royal Shield
Heavy War Hammer
Whats better Swadian Hope or Head Crusher?
Bubbles
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
HWH  is around 2.5 mil. Royal Sheild about 2 mil.  Headcrusher is shorter and faster that Swadian Hope and does bash dmg.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Swadian Hope requires 200 hardened metal and 25 small lumps of lead. The rest isn't too difficult to gather. Headcrusher takes 200 hardened metal and the rest should be relatively simple to gather. 200 HM will cost around 1.2 mill to gather if you consider them to be 6,000 gold per.

Of course, crafting cost is usually a lot higher than purchasing cost so you can probably get them cheaper if you can find a seller and try to buy them outright.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Mhm, could sell you:

Royal for 2m
Headcrusher for 1,1m
Swadian Hope for 2m

If interested send a PM  Tongue
Head Crusher is worth around 900k-1.1 Mill and I'd say it is better than the Swadian hope as it can knockdown, does huge blunt damage, and is very fast but I would say if you want length and cut damage I would choose the swadian hope
AFG

My impression on head crusher, as much as I used it, is that it would be one of best 1H in-game (along DWP) if it would be 80 long... I find it too short in many situations, one can handle it in 1 vs 1 fight, but when you have many enemies on you it becomes a problem. Still, the damage the head crusher provides is really good.
(24-01-2015, 06:15 PM)Bobo link Wrote: My impression on head crusher, as much as I used it, is that it would be one of best 1H in-game (along DWP) if it would be 80 long... I find it too short in many situations, one can handle it in 1 vs 1 fight, but when you have many enemies on you it becomes a problem. Still, the damage the head crusher provides is really good.
when ive used it on my royal guard it was great vs everything (cept maybe the really hard bosses like odin and thor) as i could damage everything and i could take on multiple enemies as i could outswing all of them but what is required to use it well is patience because it is so short. When you let the enemies come to you then you can reach and outswing that enemy.
The only place i wouldn't suggest a head crusher is on cavalry mode as you cant even hit anything from horseback (as far as i know)
AFG

(20-01-2015, 12:20 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Swadian Hope requires 200 hardened metal and 25 small lumps of lead. The rest isn't too difficult to gather. Headcrusher takes 200 hardened metal and the rest should be relatively simple to gather. 200 HM will cost around 1.2 mill to gather if you consider them to be 6,000 gold per.

Of course, crafting cost is usually a lot higher than purchasing cost so you can probably get them cheaper if you can find a seller and try to buy them outright.

House craftable swords for commando have similar stats as the Swadian Hope (especially Heros Despair) while being currently cheaper. They require 12 sulphurs, 3 damascus steels and 105 HMs. Since damascus steel prices plummeted and HM became expensive the difference is now significant.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(24-01-2015, 07:25 PM)Niezdara link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=38661.msg216955#msg216955 date=1421713257]
Swadian Hope requires 200 hardened metal and 25 small lumps of lead. The rest isn't too difficult to gather. Headcrusher takes 200 hardened metal and the rest should be relatively simple to gather. 200 HM will cost around 1.2 mill to gather if you consider them to be 6,000 gold per.

House craftable swords for commando have similar stats as the Swadian Hope (especially Heros Despair) while being currently cheaper. They require 12 sulphurs, 3 damascus steels and 105 HMs. Since damascus steel prices plummeted and HM became expensive the difference is now significant.
[/quote] dont forget the 120 shade ore :/
AFG

(24-01-2015, 08:37 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: dont forget the 120 shade ore :/

So how much is shade ore right now?
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden