Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

U key on the keyboard
Not sure if this is bug or not. But I can't type using U on the keyboard.  I'm using mac.

So I can type by using y or t. I mean when I press U, the text box appears, and I can type text. But pressing enter/return doesn't do anything. only case when using u
Do you have an another key who use the key "u" in your game configs ?
Maybe try to restart the game ? Your computer ?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(21-01-2015, 11:30 PM)Emir link Wrote: Not sure if this is bug or not. But I can't type using U on the keyboard.  I'm using mac.

So I can type by using y or t. I mean when I press U, the text box appears, and I can type text. But pressing enter/return doesn't do anything. only case when using u
ow when I have my atuo clicker on in loc events when I got to talk I need to click on the text box
And no I only use a atuo clicker when I'm in loc events as we are OK with them

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-01-2015, 12:31 PM)Woodz link Wrote: And no I only use a atuo clicker when I'm in loc events as we are OK with them

Auto-clickers / macros are not allowed at all: http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:gameplay

As for the original question, I have not seen this before. Let us know if any of the suggestions so far have worked.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(22-01-2015, 07:26 PM)Kip link Wrote: [quote author=Woodz link=topic=38792.msg217338#msg217338 date=1421929867]
And no I only use a atuo clicker when I'm in loc events as we are OK with them

Auto-clickers / macros are not allowed at all: http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:gameplay

As for the original question, I have not seen this before. Let us know if any of the suggestions so far have worked.
[/quote]
We were told that macros where usable in events if the event leader allowed it
There was a very brief period when that was the case but it was soon changed to simplify the rules and because macros make it too easy to go afk while appearing to be in-game.  (Before you ask, the five house members required to host an event need to be present, not just on the server.)

If you have any other questions, it would be best to start a new thread and not keep this one off topic.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(22-01-2015, 10:47 PM)Kip link Wrote: There was a very brief period when that was the case but it was soon changed to simplify the rules and because macros make it too easy to go afk while appearing to be in-game.  (Before you ask, the five house members required to host an event need to be present, not just on the server.)

If you have any other questions, it would be best to start a new thread and not keep this one off topic.
well can't do that any more

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No none of the suggestions is not working. I can send you a screen shot of my keys assignment. U is not assigned to anything.