Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Missing Credit for Fantasy Buildings OSP
I messaged Hande to let him know about this and fix it to no response a few days ago.

You are missing a credit to Adorno for his fantasy buildings pack, which is used in several scenes including the King's Castleyard and Hyper's Hell.

Here is the link to his OSP:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...735.0.html

I am not saying that you should not be using it, it is OSP that is the purpose, I'm just pointing out that you should give credit where due. Smile
(22-01-2015, 12:49 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: I messaged Hande to let him know about this and fix it to no response a few days ago.

You are missing a credit to Adorno for his fantasy buildings pack, which is used in several scenes including the King's Castleyard and Hyper's Hell.

Here is the link to his OSP:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...735.0.html

I am not saying that you should not be using it, it is OSP that is the purpose, I'm just pointing out that you should give credit where due. Smile

Indeed. All credits are written there .

Quote:Terms Of Use
It's an Open Source Project so free to use for any non-commercial purposes,
and everything can be altered/changed to your liking, as long as it's clearly stated.
Please give credit.

You can be sure that NI don't miss voluntary to quote the owner of those OSP. Includes are always remain in the NI "Thanks & Credits" page. I think it just an oversight. Not very important. But yeah, NI should quote Adorno in the shortest possible time.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(22-01-2015, 02:53 AM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Indeed. All credits are written there .
I know, that's where I saw that Adorno wasn't credited. Thanks for posting the link for convenience, though. Smile
(22-01-2015, 02:53 AM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: You can be sure that NI don't miss voluntary to quote the owner of those OSP. Includes are always remain in the NI "Thanks & Credits" page. I think it just an oversight. Not very important. But yeah, NI should quote Adorno in the shortest possible time.

What?
This should probably get fixed soon. Adorno did good work. You (the NI team) used said good work made by Adorno. He deserves credit where it is due.
(28-01-2015, 03:18 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: This should probably get fixed soon. Adorno did good work. You (the NI team) used said good work made by Adorno. He deserves credit where it is due.

Just FYI, this is what the credits page says:
Quote:And lots of other people for awesome models and textures!

There's without a doubt quite a few more people not named uner the credits, nor is it likely the devs will ever catch all of em. No need to make a big fuss over a single name imo. He is credited, though not by name. So am I, and so are the other modelers of NI, and I don't think anyone of us care.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Not a big deal =/= should not be fixed, especially when it is as easy as adding a bullet point on the list. You should be credited too, along with everyone else who contributed through OSP or direct.
It is not our intention to exclude people from getting credit where its due. Any occasions where we have missed adding attribution we will be more than happy to add it to the site if brought to our attention.

Thank you. It has been added to the site. In future however please report this as a web bug as I will pick up on this alot faster.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Thanks for fixing it, I'll be locking this now I suppose.