Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[MARS] The House Of Mars [Open to Recruitment, Us based-Any region]
Hello Swadian Knights! Flame here, officially announcing the open recruitment for The Sons Of Mars in Nord Invasion!

As the House of Mars doors swing open, id like to formally invite anyone and everyone to feast with us on this glorious day!
No level requirements, no experience requirements!
So take up arms with the Sons and bath in nord blood!

The House Of Mars- The house will be set up a little differently than most i have seen. The whole system will be based around a squad function, allowing players to corral their friends together and customize their own squad within the house, or to meet new people and join a preformed squad! This is important for many reasons.
-In house squad tournaments (with real prizes eventually, like steam games)
-Self contained order (squad leaders will report problems, concerns ect ect to admin of the house and vis-versa, back to the squad members. Unless it is a very serious personal matter between players that cant be told to the squad leader.)
-no recruiting blackouts. As admin i will not control recruitment within the house. The squads recruit to themselves and i (or the captains) follow their lead, adding anyone who needs to be inducted into the house through the squad.
-Each squad will have its own teamspeak room, locked to themselves for privacy, as well as a private spot on the forum. they will be able to customize their own squad, adding their won name and image in teamspeak.

Just some of the in house tournament ideas- (some of these tournaments will probably take place in native, unless we can figure it out in mod)
-5v5 squad  tournaments
-5v5 random draft squad tournaments (same idea but squads will be randomly chosen among the pool of players/characters. you will need to work together with members of other squads in order to win.)
-1v1 juggernaut tournaments (5 players per team, 1v1 battles at 200 health with identical weaponry, at a health of 400~, best out of five battles advances a squad)
-Colosseum Squad tournaments (5v5v5v5+ at the same time, on the same map)
-20v20 squad siege tournaments

The idea here is to push past the bounds of Nord invasion and offer more game play than the mod offers at the moment, while still keeping its roots in the mod itself.

But we need RECRUITS AND SQUADS!!

so please, gather your gear and brothers in arms, mount your horses and join us for some awesome nord killing fun!

Teamspeak 3 server-
199.167.19.50:9148

Fourm- (Nord Invasion forum wing is not yet finished, so dont worry if you cant find it, it isnt up yet.)
http://www.sonsofmars.enjin.com/

Thanks, Flame.
"What price will you pay? The iron price or the gold price?"

About-
The Sons of Mars is a preexisting community i have created for a multitude of different games and fun stuff.
I have decided to open a wing for Nord Invasion, along side our wings for CS:GO, LOL, DOTA 2 and many, many other games.
We are in dire need of recruitment all around as our community is just in the birthing stage.
"Horus guides us, the Emperium will fall!"
-Horus' Heresy
Good luck.
thanks friend Smile
-Horus' Heresy
(23-01-2015, 01:58 AM)TheFlameFamiliar link Wrote: thanks friend Smile

I'm not your friend, guy.
I bless you with the luck of SK
Bad luck from a bad person  8)
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(23-01-2015, 02:02 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: I bless you with the luck of SK

Isn't that more like a curse?  You're pretty much telling him to wither away and die.

Like this:

(23-01-2015, 02:02 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: [quote author=TheFlameFamiliar link=topic=38839.msg217432#msg217432 date=1421978326]
thanks friend Smile

I'm not your friend, guy.
[/quote]

im not your guy buddy!
-Horus' Heresy
(23-01-2015, 02:14 AM)TheFlameFamiliar link Wrote: im not your guy buddy!

He's not your buddy, friend!
(23-01-2015, 02:36 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=TheFlameFamiliar link=topic=38839.msg217442#msg217442 date=1421979270]
im not your guy buddy!

He's not your buddy, friend!
[/quote]

Im not your freind, guy!
-Horus' Heresy