Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Technical Questions
To start off on a different tangent, if any of you were wondering where I've been, I finally bought myself a 360 roughly two-ish weeks ago (I believe. Got it at a pawn shop for $125), and having been playing the shit out of that. Several days after purchasing my 360, I went out and got a 27" widescreen 1080p TV monitor (and the picture is fucking NICE). And I know that I can plug my laptop into my monitor with an HDMI cable, and I just fiddled around a little bit with that today. I have a dilemma though... I normally play Warband on a 1024x720 (I believe) resolution, which makes it look good without looking funny, and the frame rate is normal (my laptop default desktop resolution is 1366x768). However, when I have my laptop plugged into my monitor and boot up Warband, at 1024x720, the frame rate is fine, but the picture quality is utter shit. However, if I set the resolution to "Desktop Default" which, in this case, is 1920x1080, the picture is pretty damn good (as Warband will graphically allow), but it lags like mad.

My question is this: what resolution should I set Warband to when I plug my laptop into my TV monitor so that it runs at a normal frame rate but gives me the best quality of picture? 
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Try 1360 x 768.
Wusel @ Omnia
My best bet would be to keep on trying till you get something that suits you well, personally. We don't know your laptop's specs or the monitor's refresh rate, and even if we did, it'd take an IT genius to give you a proper answer without having to buy the same set-up and testing it out him/herself.

I play Warband very smoothly on a 23,4" Samsung Syncmaster monitor at 1920x1080 (60hz), using an AMD Radeon HD6870, Intel i5-2500K and 4GB of RAM. The UI still looks incredibly huge to me sometimes (Mostly the killfeed, I know I can disable it, but I'd just like it to be smaller/only fill up the bottom left half of your screen.), I'd wish there was an option to make it smaller somehow  :-\
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
I have been fiddling with the various resolution settings allowed to me, so yes, I suppose that I would have to keep doing so. However, I'll try 1360x768 and see what that does.

Thank you both.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Thats just the proper resolution without scaling HD the picture should be good enough and the fps drops shouldnt be too much with the specs he gave us.
Wusel @ Omnia