Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get for Legionnaire
As I'm making a legionnaire hes 50v I have about 3m+ to spend on him I have that if my bronze arrows sell

This is what I have
Pilum- use on pikeman
Ab-use on zwi and ranger
Trans -zwi
Swidan Gauntlets-zwi
Pig face-zwi 

So should I get a house craftble sheild or a leg 1h even tho I have pilum and the ab

Or some thing else all together

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Try to buy 1h like swadian courage. Aurora is nice but its bastard. Legionnaire have so good skill in 1h, shield is good choice.Resilience is nice and you can bring it on your zweihander & legio
Defender lv.14
Definitely get a nice one hander. Aurora Blade is a very nice weapon, and just about the only bastard sword that is slightly usable with a shield (slightly), but it uses your 2handed wpf as a one hander, while a Legionnaire's 1handed skill is a lot better.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I'd definetely go for a top notch crafteable onehander as that's what Legionnaire is all about.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(24-01-2015, 01:34 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: I'd definetely go for a top notch crafteable onehander as that's what Legionnaire is all about.
OK ye the 1h it is one sold for 1.4m do you think some one would trade bronze arrows + 2 eagle for it  ?

Update yep I can get it for bronze 1 eagle and 200k

Update update got 1 SWADIAN COURAGE for bronze and 2 eagles

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Probably go for a resilience so you can shield if needed and you can hop out of the Cades and attack the nords since you already have armor, 1h weapon, throwing, hand armor, and a helmet
AFG

(24-01-2015, 01:37 PM)Woodz link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=38895.msg217611#msg217611 date=1422106493]
I'd definetely go for a top notch crafteable onehander as that's what Legionnaire is all about.
OK ye the 1h it is one sold for 1.4m do you think some one would trade bronze arrows + 2 eagle for it  ?

Update yep I can get it for bronze 1 eagle and 200k

Update update got 1 SWADIAN COURAGE for bronze and 2 eagles
[/quote]

My impression, after getting the Swadian Courage is that is definetely worth the 1.4 million I payed for. Previously used Venageance, also a nice weapon and cheap one,too (payed 230k) though Swadian Courage provides significant upgrade on damage. Well, there is the mighty Illustrious... If one is rich enough to get one.

Still, most of my kills on Legio come from throwing and I find pilums more useful than CTS, as they aim much better. Aim is just what Legio is missing comparing to MP, ofc. Still, very strong thrower at close quater.
Get a shield first. You should always be able to slash and shield as a commando, regardless of hero class. Afterward you can focus on a better one hander.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(24-01-2015, 01:37 PM)Woodz link Wrote: (...) Update update got 1 SWADIAN COURAGE (...)

Taking into consideration you have a good 1H now, reasonable shield is the one you need, for sure.
Take a look at this, Legionnaire experience added by Sargent, so you would find it helpful probably: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...249.0.html