Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Royal Guards - Do you bring 2 shields or 1 shield & 2h?
(01-02-2015, 01:14 PM)Niezdara link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=39169.msg218522#msg218522 date=1422790832]
[quote author=Niezdara link=topic=39169.msg218514#msg218514 date=1422788780]
If you want to bring 2h then respec to Zwei.
haha what?
[/quote]

haha this
[/quote]
That's complete bs. If I'm an RG with a good shield and a good 2h, I should be able to bring 2 shields and a 2h if the team doesn't have good slashing weps
Or just do what i do. Bring in a 1H,2H and a Shield and then drop your 2H and then become a Shielding Zweihander on rag.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(01-02-2015, 01:58 PM)Soviet link Wrote: That's complete bs. If I'm an RG with a good shield and a good 2h, I should be able to bring 2 shields and a 2h if the team doesn't have good slashing weps

You completely miss my point here, which is not surprise since the amount of wealth you have accumulated made you "out of touch" - most ppl here do not run around here in swadian armor set with legendary shields. If someone is going RG then putting money in some fancy 2h instead of shield and armor is kinda stupid. On the other hand if someone is a Zwei its natural to put every gp in good 2h cause its "tools of trade" for him. To sum up, like Click said earlier, if you are a RG and 2h you could bring is better then any 2h available on the server, then change server.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(01-02-2015, 02:43 PM)Niezdara link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=39169.msg218547#msg218547 date=1422799134]
That's complete bs. If I'm an RG with a good shield and a good 2h, I should be able to bring 2 shields and a 2h if the team doesn't have good slashing weps

You completely miss my point here, which is not surprise since the amount of wealth you have accumulated made you "out of touch" - most ppl here do not run around here in swadian armor set with legendary shields. If someone is going RG then putting money in some fancy 2h instead of shield and armor is kinda stupid. On the other hand if someone is a Zwei its natural to put every gp in good 2h cause its "tools of trade" for him. To sum up, like Click said earlier, if you are a RG and 2h you could bring is better then any 2h available on the server, then change server.
[/quote]

That's not exactly what he said but OK, changing server is always the best option.
A 2 handed weapons shouldn't be a RG's priority, but having a decent one is never bad, imo. You can do with 2 shields in pretty much all situations for the first few spawns, even if you're the only RG around.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
What I've said has apparently caused some misunderstandings, so I'll clarify what I meant. If all of the commandos on the server are relying on you to bring both the shields and the slashing weapons because they don't own good shields or slashing weapons of their own, the server is not likely to go far. The other Royal Guards have a responsibility to bring in decent shields, and the Zweihanders have a responsibility to bring in decent slashing weapons. Obviously you are not prohibited from bringing in good 2 handers as a royal guard (if you are able to afford it), but you should focus on owning a good shield before anything else. The reverse is true for Zweihanders. In my opinion, every commando should at the very minimum own a two hander and a decent shield. Seeing commandos running around in expensive armor without the basic gear necessary for every run is annoying.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
But if i bring 2 shields and a 2h I can AFK much quicker because I don't have to pick up shields from other players.
(02-02-2015, 08:45 PM)Soviet link Wrote: But if i bring 2 shields and a 2h I can AFK much quicker because I don't have to pick up shields from other players.
hahahahah  ;D
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted