Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Witch armor the devs put in 1st that if they put it in
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lighter armor
42.31%
11 42.31%
Heavy armor
34.62%
9 34.62%
Both take your time to put them in
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New armor for Legionnaire
If you don't like these discussions, you might as well not take part in them at all, instead of spewing over what others say, Niezdara.
What the role is of one handed classes has always been dubious in NI, considering it doesn't have a clear-cut role in the way NI players play the game. So yeah, opinions on the best way to use such a class will vary.
Personally, I see the Legionnaire as a beefed up Pikeman-Commando hybrid, so in my mind it'd make sense to give the Legionnaire light armor. It becomes the best close quarters class, with some ranged to top it off, and as balance, its special armor isn't as beefy as that of the other Hero classes.
But that's just my 2 cents on the class. I don't have one myself, so I can't really say much about it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Personally, though I do not have a legionnaire[or any hero class], I seen enough of them to say this. Legionaire is better equipped to be a more versatile both inside and other the cades, as it can brawl with the nords pretty easily outside the cades, then retreat to cades to either throw, slash [as well as a commando], or backup shield. It has more options and isn't trapped to doing nothing besides healing [even then someone else may already be doing it] or standing around. If you want to fill in multiple roles as needed the legion is best equipped for this in my opinion.

Anyway, some additional light armors wouldn't be harmful.

Edited some words, damm autocorrect
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-02-2015, 03:50 PM)Maroon link Wrote: If you don't like these discussions, you might as well not take part in them at all, instead of spewing over what others say, Niezdara.

Its funny you've said that since my first post in that thread was actually on topic and usefull. Its not like I've come here bitching how my class is treated unfairly and how other classes don't deserve their stuff (since they not really do anything).
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Therefore it's fine for you to post all the other stuff you posted? Ugh.
Regardless, I've mentioned my opinion, should anyone care about it, so I'll leave it at this.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(03-02-2015, 02:44 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: My own opinion is that Legionnaire, Sentinel and Aventurier should get access to the best armor's for their class.  Not Royal Guard, Pavise Champion, and Ranger.

Well I agree on Legionare and aventurer, but giving best armor to sentinel would destroy ranger class since he is NOT designed for shielding  like RG or pavise, but armor class just like halbardiers. I do belive sentinel needs better armor (slightly over royal scale and lighter) but it should not be better than armor for ranger (could be as good as current but than ranger should get something new)
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(03-02-2015, 03:57 PM)Looter link Wrote: Personally, though I do not have a legionnaire[or any hero class], I seen enough of them to say this. Legionaire is better equipped to be a more versatile both inside and other the cades, as it can brawl with the nords pretty easily outside the cades, then retreat to cades to either throw, slash [as well as a commando], or backup shield. It has more options and isn't trapped to doing nothing besides healing [even then someone else may already be doing it] or standing around. If you want to fill in multiple roles as needed the legion is best equipped for this in my opinion.

Anyway, some additional light armors wouldn't be harmful.

Edited some words, damm autocorrect
Strongly agree to this. Legionnaire is truely interesting character. But there is no dedicated armour for it. I do hope this thread might lead to developing one...

Thanks for remarks, Woodz, I see your point and I will make an attempt to address it:
(03-02-2015, 10:16 AM)Woodz link Wrote: (...) ok 1st thing like i said it a "option to trans" so meaning if you don't like this armor don't get it not hard is it Tongue (...)
But yes, I do like the Trans. I like it very much. It is one of the most popular armour in game for a reason. However, I do not like that it costs so much for just +2 body armour comparing to Heavy Lamellar / Stripped. I just feel the price gap is too large. So I would like to have another option here.
(03-02-2015, 10:16 AM)Woodz link Wrote: (...) 2nd yes it will be not as good as trans but well i don't need 70+10 armor for normal and when i say that like 1-17 waves (...)
Ofc one does not need a super strong armour to play Normal (marketplace armour for 30k would do), still I think hero character is not be restricted to Normal. On the contrary.
(03-02-2015, 10:16 AM)Woodz link Wrote: (...) 3rd i don't think this is going to change the game at all as it will just make a armor that i and others can wear it not like it changing the Stats of Legionnaire! (...)
I do see your intention. Respect bro and thanks for starting a very interesting thread.
Still, if we are discussing a dedicated armour for Legio (none exists atm) I have a feeling a little brainstrom and different approaches might be helpful here. Since I can see that ppl who could make it happen seem interested as well.

(03-02-2015, 02:44 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: First of all,  Verloren Plate which is Zwiehander only has the exact same stats as the Halfplate and Heraldic trans except, it is 5 lighter.  Given that,  It would make sense for the legionnaire armor to have simaller stats and crafting cost.  Or you could go with Imperial which has 1 more body armor than defender does.

Secondly,  Why on earth do the shielding classes get the best armor?  Why isn't it the One handed classes which are designed for fighting up close in melee?  Shielders are designed to stand there with their shield up, only moving forward with the rest of the commandos at the end of the wave.

My own opinion is that Legionnaire, Sentinel and Aventurier should get access to the best armor's for their class.  Not Royal Guard, Pavise Champion, and Ranger.  Not saying that they should not get their own armor.  But it makes more sense to me for the ones who are supposed to get up close in melee to have the best armor.
Ah, Q, thanks for the voice singing same song with me  ;D
Just wanted to express that myself only I don't possess the gift of words that you are obviously blessed with.

PS. sorry for making post that long. Just couldn't decide to remove all the quotes in order to avoid making it difficult to comprehend. Will edit if you feel it's ill made...
PS2. And, Niezdara, just... please...
(03-02-2015, 08:02 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Looter
PS. sorry for making post that long. Just couldn't decide to remove all the quotes in order to avoid making it difficult to comprehend

OK OK so much reading -.-
The thing is Q yes I think that they should have better armor than zwi as zwi and rg are most of the time together but I think leg in the middle of it as a rg has the role of shield one he goes down most times GG eg Thor Odin but I do think that leg could get zwi helm as they are out in the open more than zwi but then again been shot from arrows ect inbteen the shield wall is never fun

Ma be we have 2 armor just to make more people happy one best ng the light on me the other being very heavy but has 72 armor I see Q wanting them both :p

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-02-2015, 09:17 PM)Woodz link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=39211.msg218827#msg218827 date=1422993726]
[quote author=Looter
PS. sorry for making post that long. Just couldn't decide to remove all the quotes in order to avoid making it difficult to comprehend

The thing is Q yes I think that they should have better armor than zwi as zwi and rg are most of the time together but I think leg in the middle of it as a rg has the role of shield one he goes down most times GG eg Thor Odin but I do think that leg could get zwi helm as they are out in the open more than zwi but then again been shot from arrows ect inbteen the shield wall is never fun

Ma be we have 2 armor just to make more people happy one best ng the light on me the other being very heavy but has 72 armor I see Q wanting them both :p
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

That would definetly make ppl happy to have 2 dedicated armours. Only I fear devs would find it too much. Still, we have none for now, so even one is a good beginning...
(03-02-2015, 09:43 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Woodz link=topic=39211.msg218843#msg218843 date=1422998224]
[quote author=Bobo link=topic=39211.msg218827#msg218827 date=1422993726]
[quote author=Looter

[/quote]

That would definetly make ppl happy to have 2 dedicated armours. Only I fear devs would find it too much. Still, we have none for now, so even one is a good beginning...
[/quote]
ok i will make a vote on the armor as witch one the devs can put in 1st or what 
Heavy vs Light

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
These quote fails are making me cry