Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wulfy ~ Looking for an EU house
Looking for a nice EU house, I'm already sort of in with my clanbuddies, but we don't do any major events and most members are lower than 20. I've heard a lot about CC and I'm somewhat interested, but they kind of seem too much of a mass-clan to me, in which I'd be no more than a tiny ant somewhere in the huge hill. Do feel free to correct or adjust my view as you wish though Smile

Character information:

Wulfy
Level: 37 (so 2 levels till tier 4  Big Grin)
Class: Heavy Longbowman (nearly sniper)
Gear: Fiendish Bow, decent-ish armour but I'm waiting till I'm tier 4 so I can get some better gear, I guess.
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
Join the CC`s  Reason: we are funny we are lots of player have every week normal and hard events we have fun together play together and help each  and get help Smile

Dear Hammer_Princess
Well if you prefer little houses you can also join my house (III). But CC would be a good decision if you like to play in a strong clan. Smile
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Aye, CC is a good clan.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Dragonknight, Holo, I am honored, thank you.

He is right, Wulfy - III may be a small house, but from the times I've seen a member on, I only recall good things. Based on what you wrote, I can whole-heartily recommend Dragonknight's house.
CC has indeed grown to a size where our members need to make sure they get noticed to be noticed. We try our best to keep it on a know-our-member-well basis... but admittedly, it gets hard.
Thank you for all the replies so far Smile

How active is III, as in how many members, amount of events/week, etc? Big Grin
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Sorry we got enough Belgic's in the House right now...
Goodluck finding a house though, hopefully you have left behind your dick behaviour from the MM community.

*Edit just read your post in the "You know you're in for a bad time when..." thread, seems you still are a Dick! Big Grin
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
Haha if I would've known mister 'I'm so much better than everyone because I'm a Dutchie' was in the III I honestly wouldn't have even considered Smile

*Edit just read your edit in the "Wulfy ~ Looking for an EU house" thread, seems you're still taking everything so goddamn seriously! Big Grin
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
(07-08-2012, 12:22 PM)Wulfy link Wrote:Haha if I would've known mister 'I'm so much better than everyone because I'm a Dutchie' was in the III I honestly wouldn't have even considered Smile
Im not in the III you sillybilly... And i never mentioned im better then everyone i am only better then you. ^^ OH and btw both III and CC are great clans, though i hope they will not be poluted by your presence! Big Grin
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
(07-08-2012, 12:29 PM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote:[quote author=Wulfy link=topic=4978.msg41263#msg41263 date=1344342132]
Haha if I would've known mister 'I'm so much better than everyone because I'm a Dutchie' was in the III I honestly wouldn't have even considered Smile
Im not in the III you sillybilly... And i never mentioned im better then everyone i am only better then you. ^^ OH and btw both III and CC are great clans, though i hope they will not be poluted by your presence! Big Grin
[/quote]

I only just figured this myself and was extremely joyous when you confirmed it.

*Edit Oh and I'm sure they won't mind me as long as no Dutchies go talking crap behind my back Wink
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force