Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Slender
Apparently a free game that scares the crap out of you... according to rumour.  Supposed to be up there with Alan Wake and Amnesia.
Thinking of getting it for the missus as this is her kind of thing.
Just wanted to know if anyone here has given it a go and whether or not it is worth the 6 million days it will take me to download with my super fast Talk Talk 56k connection.
I haven't played it myself but I've seen some videos of it. From what I've understood is that it's only 1 level in which you're supposed to find 8 pieces of paper pinned up on walls or trees. For every piece of paper you find and pick up, Slender (some extremely scary, long and pale dude) follows you closer and closer. When you look at him, your screen will start shaking and it'll look like you're using a fifties tv-screen for a minute. I'm not entirely sure on the 'only 1 level' bit, so please do correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like a very long game and as soon as you've gotten used to the only enemy in the game that turns up in the same way every single time (OMG HE'S BEHIND YOU! Again...), I think it'll be nothing compared to Amnesia. I remind you, I've not played this game myself so I'll probably be wrong on most parts AND I'm that kind of person that immediately uninstalled the F.E.A.R. 2 demo after the girl starts tossing about some educational equipment and turned off my pc when the piano started playing in Amnesia.

Since it is free, I'd give it a go though, if your internet really is that slow, just let it download for a couple of days in the background. If the game seems boring or not worth it anyway, you can just uninstall it.
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(07-08-2012, 01:38 PM)Wulfy link Wrote:I remind you, I've not played this game myself so I'll probably be wrong on most parts AND I'm that kind of person that immediately uninstalled the F.E.A.R. 2 demo after the girl starts tossing about some educational equipment and turned off my pc when the piano started playing in Amnesia.

I'm like that as well, but he follows you the whole time, and goes faster and faster from behind, and you shouldn't turn around, but it does look kinda fun. The youtube videos are more amusing then the game probably though.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Yeah I've just watched a playthrough and it actually is only just that level, even when you beat it by getting all the pages you just have to start all over again :l And I agree with you completely how the videos are probably more amusing than the game itself Smile Have you seen Robbaz' playthrough of it yet? It's quite funny Big Grin
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
It's a pretty fun game.

Play it at night on a good computer with the volume turned up.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
I like thisgame, i was finding pages and i turn around, hes behind me and i was just like "Oh".
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Where is the link? Is this it? http://slender.en.softonic.com/
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
look here http://slendergame.com/ its awesome!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]