Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Launcher Logo Competition!
More!

I like your 2nd one Irishman.

A couple more from me.

second one:

I have created jpegs, but of course I can deliver BMPs as well..
What Programm are you guys using?  Wink
Wait, are we allowed to use pics we find on the interwebs? I thought we had to make em!
(08-08-2012, 03:56 PM)Apsod link Wrote: Wait, are we allowed to use pics we find on the interwebs? I thought we had to make em!

Sure use anything as long as its free to use and is not copyrighted.

Also just in general guys please keep the chatter in here down to a minimum so that we can clearly see all the submissions and don't have to look through lots of spam.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Okay great! Smile

Second entry, bit more serious!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/Pictures18.rar
Ragnash, I love your first and second ones.
Start the game already!
(08-08-2012, 04:51 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Sure use anything as long as its free to use and is not copyrighted.

Just so people now, using Google image search usually yields up copyrighted images. Unless you see that it's listed as creative commons or free to use, chances are it's a copyrighted image. I've seen a lot of the ones used here, and then have questionable copyright status (as in probably not useable). Of course, the current in game NI splash screen seems to be using a copyrighted images, so, who knows.

Edit: Ok, I found the NI image on some wallpaper sites (of course, those usually have questionable copyright anyway). But, what's wrong with using that same image on the launcher as well? It's looks nice enough in the menu.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes