Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House event ON + SCK friday 10th of august 8 pm (GMT+1)
The House of Orange-Nassau and the Southern Chidean Knights are holding a combined house event this friday evening (10-08-2012). We will try to beat the prince again on several different maps.

Members of both our houses are welcome to join in the fun. We will mainly speak Dutch on Teamspeak, so be prepared for that :-)

Happy hunting! Game ON!
ON_Fred_Frederickus will come ;D
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Present
So is this 8 pm Dutch time? In that case it should be GMT + 2 during summer time Tongue
(10-08-2012, 01:43 PM)Kwal link Wrote: So is this 8 pm Dutch time? In that case it should be GMT + 2 during summer time Tongue

yep
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(10-08-2012, 01:43 PM)Kwal link Wrote: So is this 8 pm Dutch time? In that case it should be GMT + 2 during summer time Tongue

Dutch Time.

Ah... Sinister, can you change our server reservation to 7 PM British Summer Time (BST). That should be 8 PM in the Netherlands.

(10-08-2012, 02:47 PM)Mort link Wrote: Ah... Sinister, can you change our server reservation to 7 PM British Summer Time (BST). That should be 8 PM in the Netherlands.

At 15:30 said Mr.G that our house event was after 4,5 hours so that is our time Big Grin.

Get in TeamSpeak now.

Sorry for not being there guys, heard you almost beat prince a couple of times though Tongue We shall do this again when SCK is more active!