Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

to fixe bugs with Tome and Barrel
Hello Devs,

I played on overground in Hard and I try to use the Barrel everywhere and it never worked.
The bug is on many maps and also for the tome.
I think you are already aware about this problem but we would appreciate if you could fixe it.
Swadians with Tome and Barrel would love to know that we can use it anywhere at anytime.

Thx
Yeah, in a lot of maps the implemented defendable areas are on stone platforms or in cabins and such, and it never works to try and resurrect people who die there. I heard Mr. G say about that the barrel only kills enemies on the floor 'needs to be fixed' so I hope the same goes for the Tome, if it is in any way possible Smile

Currently it feels pretty useless; it's perfect as an item you carry around to show off with, but for practical reasons you're better off taking medic boxes.
And also sometimes someppl crashed when I used it. I crashed once. So donno if ppl will like me  Sad 
(08-08-2012, 03:16 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Currently it feels pretty useless; it's perfect as an item you carry around to show off with, but for practical reasons you're better off taking medic boxes.

The tome helped many times when i droped Eastern Katana and Royal Shield and also medic boxes because I dont know why but we never have a medic in Hard (almost never)
Yeah sure, but the purpose of the book isn't to provide people with extra equipment (which should be more dependant on individual players imo), the purpose should be to resurrect teammate in the heat of battle to hopefully save the wave. And that becomes really difficult when half of the map is a 'no-resurrection' zone.
(08-08-2012, 06:09 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Yeah sure, but the purpose of the book isn't to provide people with extra equipment (which should be more dependant on individual players imo), the purpose should be to resurrect teammate in the heat of battle to hopefully save the wave. And that becomes really difficult when half of the map is a 'no-resurrection' zone.

Definitly agree but 20sec is not enough for that. Most of the time you will revive 3-4 players. They shouldn't be a limit time.
I too hope this gets fixed. With current Sulphur prices I can't wait to make myself a barrel ;D
Striker strikes again.