Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More glitchers
Dextaa_of_Chaos and Borealis were glitching and delaying round.
Here's my take on this;

This is a very primitive map. The only reason people ever vote this map in is because of the whole "grind" factor. Which is silly, because I think that games should be fun and this "grind" thing shouldn't be the focus of a mod that holds such promise and quality. That said, a map of this quality should not be in the rotation simply because the NPCs are bottlenecked and everyone gets an XP shower.

I was simply taking screenshots, because - honestly - I thought the whole seahorse thing was a hoot. I have the screenshots of us "horsing" around because I'm not here to prove my innocence. I'm simply trying to show that this is a glaring mishap in a mod that otherwise produces quality maps that rival those of the better mods out there.

Chat logs are also posted with others showing frustration with us. HOWEVER, please notice that there are still others who carry the same frustrations that I do regarding this particular map "Mountain Pass."

I love this mod, and would love to see it flourish. Maps like this may not be a priority right now, what with the whole subclasses coming out and all. However, I feel that at the very least, the map "Mountain Pass" should be removed from the rotation temporarily while its flaws are dealt with.

(An idea that I've been thinking about is more of a "bridge defense in the mountains" sort of deal. That gives the map maker the option to put railings with invisible walls that prevents players from moving outside the play zone.)

Here are 4 screenshots, I have more, but my internet isn't exactly one for speed;
2 are of me and the player Borealis using horses to move up the side of sheer walls (it can be done on foot, too. Just horses are funnier)
2 are of the chat logs of the subsequent conflict between players (again, notice the frustration of both sides) 
http://imageshack.us/g/204/2011121900018.jpg/

Thank you guys. Warnings are sent.