Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Longbowmen fix.
They should actually have a freaking Longbow,  you are putting your hopes up for nothing and you still don't do any dmg. It's basically another 3/4 days waiting untill you actually can enjoy the game.

Either call it something else, or give the class the long bow. You're screwing us here devs.
What ?
(09-08-2012, 09:57 AM)Hande link Wrote: What ?
!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
What he is trying to say is that it is disappointing that Longbowman does not get the Longbow.
Start the game already!
Aye, he seems very disapointed.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(09-08-2012, 09:56 AM)KG_Batman link Wrote: They should actually have a freaking Longbow,  you are putting your hopes up for nothing and you still don't do any dmg. It's basically another 3/4 days waiting untill you actually can enjoy the game.

Either call it something else, or give the class the long bow. You're screwing us here devs.

I thought id get longbow too but i got khergit, so I just kept playing and got it. I think its fine the way it is.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
The balance is fine, but you have to admit that it is kind of silly to be a longbowman who can't use a longbow Tongue
we could just rename the class, but yea i think the balance is fine
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I get that the name may be a little misleading, but when it comes down too it, the model of the bow does not matter, its the stats.

Also if you really want a longbow, get to heavy longbowman it really shouldn't take too long.