Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bots on Deathmatch
i can chamber odin so long he doesnt have his hiting through block spear
(21-02-2015, 05:08 PM)ari23 link Wrote:i can chamber odin so long he doesnt have his hiting through block spear

Hmmm isnt he too fast and wouldnt you do softspots?
But pls if you do it make a video and post it so i can say you are right
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
ok then help me to odin and btw you asked if i can chamber not that i coem through him Wink
Either...
I really dont see the point why there should be bots on the deathmatch...
But if you like to play vs bots or something you can play native with really good players and then you can join a clan there and can show your skill
But for me its clear that we dont need bots on deathmatch on NI ( my opinion )

Have fun and kind regards
Priest
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
If you want to play deathmatch against bots, you can always open up native, and host a private server there, with some bots. I agree that they don't really have a place on NI deathmatch servers.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(21-02-2015, 05:36 PM)Maroon link Wrote:If you want to play deathmatch against bots, you can always open up native, and host a private server there, with some bots. I agree that they don't really have a place on NI deathmatch servers.
That.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(21-02-2015, 05:36 PM)Maroon link Wrote:If you want to play deathmatch against bots, you can always open up native, and host a private server there, with some bots. I agree that they don't really have a place on NI deathmatch servers.
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
Bots on deathmatch server...? I doubt whether it is a good idea. Deathmatch servers' main aim is to let players kill each other and have fun.
Playing NI since December 2011
(25-02-2015, 10:56 AM)Tajulek link Wrote:Bots on deathmatch server...? I doubt whether it is a good idea. Deathmatch servers' main aim is to let players kill each other and have fun.
as AU dose not have one i cant talk but maybe if you are the only person in the sever it could be a good idea my guess it would copy the gear that you have to make it a bit far?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No.