Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem ?
It had something to do with the port, now I'm having a new problem i can't connect to a server for 5 min without crashing, i have the steam virison of the game. Sad
(23-08-2012, 02:27 PM)Bling link Wrote: It had something to do with the port, now I'm having a new problem i can't connect to a server for 5 min without crashing, i have the steam virison of the game. Sad

What kind of error do you get?
No Errors Just "Game Stopped working".
(23-08-2012, 04:52 PM)Bling link Wrote: No Errors Just "Game Stopped working".

Have you tried to put your grahpic settings down?
I've been Playing mount and Blade for 3 Years in the same Settings and i had no problem at all.I Connected to couple of servers and played seems like the problem is gone now, i'll post here if it comes back.
The game is crashing every time i enter a server, it gives me "Game stopped working" message, help me .. :'( 
Does it only happen when you play NI and enter a NI server or does it also happen with any other Warband server?

Does this only happen to Warband or are any of your other games also not working?

Have you installed/uninstalled any graphics/audio drivers recently? Any hardware changes?

We need more detail mate. Don't forget we're note Taleworlds/Steam/Microsoft support so you will have to try do some research too.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(05-09-2012, 03:06 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Does it only happen when you play NI and enter a NI server or does it also happen with any other Warband server?

Does this only happen to Warband or are any of your other games also not working?

Have you installed/uninstalled any graphics/audio drivers recently? Any hardware changes?

We need more detail mate. Don't forget we're note Taleworlds/Steam/Microsoft support so you will have to try do some research too.

It only Happens with NI.

And it only Happens with Warband.

I didn't install or uninstall anything or any hardware changes..

I Have a Steam version by the way the Game Stopped working about couple days ago and i stopped playing for a while and now every time i enter a game i get the purple question marks and then game crash -.-
Purple question marks? Have you tried deleting NI and downloading a fresh copy and installing again?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Lol, purple question mark means you don't have the latest patch...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus