Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmatch XP
Getting 1 assist xp + 1 gold on deathmatch is nothing. What if there was xp for killing people in deathmatch? Something like XP and gold will both be based on the level who you killed, so killing a level 52 will get 52 assist + 52 gold. This won't be a major goldmine for people still because no loot would be given, but it would at least be a bit more than it is right now.

Thoughts on this?
Deathmach isn't the most important thing in NI. Although DM is nice variation fron standard fighting with bots.
Defender lv.14
No.  Deathmatch is not a major thing.  Its more for goofing off with some friends for a little while.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Though the amounts you listed are not that significant, the DM system is so unbalanced that I could see people taking advantage of this. Currently I feel that this game mode is just something silly to do when you aren't in a run.
1xp is fine.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

You are right that deathmatch is not a main point of NI, but 52 XP/52 gold is not that much at all. I suppose you could imagine one grinding on that but solo kiting on hard or rag is much more profitable, even normal soloing would be more profitable once you got past the first few waves. Also the 52 XP/Gold is only for if you kill someone who is level 52.
Imagine, two or three friends sit on ts and want to get some gold fast. They meet on DM with level 52 chars and just kill each other without any serious battle. I'm not quite sure about respawn time, but let's say it is roughly five secs. A very short time. And if it's a smaller map, each one will get his 5 kills or so in a minute. Doing this 30 mins already guarantees a nice amount of money.
And now imagine, people coordinate and meet up with 10 or more people, just to do the idem described thing.
I don't think, that's what the DM- server is for.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
This would be xp mine for players with level 1-32 (if they have one friend with 52 lvl) as olny few normal bots give that much xp
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
No.