Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alt tab/Alt enter crashes
Hi, I've been having some recent issues that i've never experienced before, when I alt tab out of the game now, I always crash, its not a 50/50 chance it is always. Previously I would never have this issue, it is only recent.

The same happens when i hit alt+enter to make the game windowed, I simply crash.

Could this be an issue with my specs or something? I have no idea, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I get a similar problem on some occassions, only when I tab out/etc I have a non responding mount and blade and after that have to force end the process, and on the rarer occasion it plain off crashes. I have no idea why it occurs, so the only thing I can suggest is for you to minimize the time you spend tabbing out while playing to help avoid this from happening.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(26-02-2015, 06:18 AM)Looter link Wrote: I get a similar problem on some occassions, only when I tab out/etc I have a non responding mount and blade and after that have to force end the process, and on the rarer occasion it plain off crashes. I have no idea why it occurs, so the only thing I can suggest is for you to minimize the time you spend tabbing out while playing to help avoid this from happening.

It is instant crash Sad

Another note is that sometimes my computer locks up and I can't even end the process, which leads me to force restart by holding the on button. :/
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Go Windows Mode (Alt Enter?) before Alt Tab because Warband crash often if you don't.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-02-2015, 09:12 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Go Windows Mode (Alt Enter?) before Alt Tab because Warband crash often if you don't.
Did you even read the post?
(26-02-2015, 11:01 AM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=40486.msg222333#msg222333 date=1424941958]
Go Windows Mode (Alt Enter?) before Alt Tab because Warband crash often if you don't.
Did you even read the post?
[/quote]

(26-02-2015, 06:11 AM)Slayer link Wrote: Hi, I've been having some recent issues that i've never experienced before, when I alt tab out of the game now, I always crash, its not a 50/50 chance it is always. Previously I would never have this issue, it is only recent.

I was answering on this question. And yes, didn't read futher, had no time left. No clue why windows mode doesn't work. I suggest to check/update your graphic card.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Hello,

Could you check your task manager and have a look on your memory and UC used. Take a screenshot if you can.
Check also your Direct X mode on the warband launcher.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(26-02-2015, 01:43 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Hello,

Could you check your task manager and have a look on your memory and UC used. Take a screenshot if you can.
Check also your Direct X mode on the warband launcher.

DX 9

Lol alt entered to post this, then i clicked back on the game and surprise surprise, this happened.

Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Any problems with your componments...
Try this.
Check your warband files. If you own your game on steam follow this.
Open your library. Then left click on Mount & blade warband. Choose properties.
Open local files and "verify integrity of game cache".

Normally you will have to download some new files to correct your bug. If not I'm sorry Idk how to solve this.

Gl.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I got this problem since months. Never managed to fix it.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel