Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Manual block
First of all, I have to say: well done! This is such a great mod!

The only problem is manual block is not enforced on the servers, so anyone can block as if they were using a shield, and this takes away all the fun of manual block and its learning curve.

Would it be possible to enforce it so 2h and pole users actually need to learn how to block? (like the game is meant to be, in my opinion)
I don't like the auto neither, thus I'm in the EU 4 all the time.
I agree, it's just not as cool with automatic block.  :-\
There's already a thread about this

Manual block is enforced in the EU4 server, but it's currently bugged as bots will only use downwards block..
Change is almost always opposed, at first, but I feel that the fact that we are fighting artificial intelligence here, should be a factor in this discussion. While skill with blocking is fun and all, a lot of players play Nord Invasion because it is not as competetive as regular M&B, or other mods. Having some servers with, and others without autoblocking, should be an acceptable compromize, for most players.
I am sorry for creating this thread, when there was already another. I thought I had checked all threads before posting, but I missed that one.
I love bouts agaisnt players using manual block. However, with the bots tendency to stack on top of one another it gets absurd at times.
You just need to get them in a single file in front of you. Earlier on they used to be able to hit through each other, but that's been fixed with the reflective FF... Tongue