Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I don't understand loot system. Game is getting frustrating
Is it just bad luck, bug or what, since it seems that you cannot get any green drops anymore? It took about 100~ hours to get my first hero character and in that time I got about ~15 green loot drops, like for example 3 lumps of lead. After I started new character I haven't got single green drop in about 60 hours and it seems really weird and frustrating.

So is it just bad luck or what and how the loot system works?

Some people are just really unlucky at looting; i made to do 7 whole Rag runs with looting 1 Zinc Shard + Raven Feather -.-
I think loots depends from balnced team. For example 4 Pikemans, 4 Crossbowmans, 4 Archers and 4 Commandos is the best team for looting.
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
A random number generator (RNG) is a computational or physical device designed to generate a sequence of numbers or symbols that lack any pattern, i.e. appear random.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

random = random

What is Random?
Some people are blessed with high looting skills, others like you and me have a looting of 0.

Anyway, just be patient, loot will come with time, you already got a hero so I assume you got at least decent gear to play with in the meantime.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(26-02-2015, 06:07 PM)Looter link Wrote: Some people are blessed with high looting skills, others like you and me have a looting of 0.

Anyway, just be patient, loot will come with time, you already got a hero so I assume you got at least decent gear to play with in the meantime.

Thats true.
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
(26-02-2015, 05:29 PM)AstroNautti link Wrote: Is it just bad luck, bug or what, since it seems that you cannot get any green drops anymore? It took about 100~ hours to get my first hero character and in that time I got about ~15 green loot drops, like for example 3 lumps of lead. After I started new character I haven't got single green drop in about 60 hours and it seems really weird and frustrating.

So is it just bad luck or what and how the loot system works?
Remember that the color of the previously called green mats have changed to brown which that might be your problem.

But if thats not your problem remember that normal mode doesnt drop very many good materials like the old green ones especially in the early and mid waves, the only waves that i can recall off the top of my head that drop some ok brown drops are royal huscarls (wave 20) and chosen huscarls (possible to get them on wave 18). For the biggest chance to get these types of drops it would be best to go to hard/ragnorak mode to get them because there is always a chance to get some type of brown drop with a few exceptions on some waves.

The last explanation would be that you are just plain unlucky as was said by the people who posted before me in this thread. Sometimes drops come in waves for some people, for example in hardmode i could loot 2 lumps of lead, a sulphur, and 2 water's in one run then the next 10 runs i could loot nothing except a few hardened metal or heavy cloth or something like that. It's all random though and you have got to remember that so you will never know when your next loot will be or what it will be. Hope that helped 
AFG

Im thinking about the theory that lootrate is also dependent of ID's digit number. My char with 4-digit ID gets almost nothing from normal/hard/rag runs but my other ones with 6-digit IDs gets loots like the others.
Playing NI since December 2011
(27-02-2015, 02:00 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: Im thinking about the theory that lootrate is also dependent of ID's digit number. My char with 4-digit ID gets almost nothing from normal/hard/rag runs but my other ones with 6-digit IDs gets loots like the others.
Err.. no
(27-02-2015, 04:06 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Tajulek link=topic=40508.msg222558#msg222558 date=1425045623]
Im thinking about the theory that lootrate is also dependent of ID's digit number. My char with 4-digit ID gets almost nothing from normal/hard/rag runs but my other ones with 6-digit IDs gets loots like the others.
Err.. no

[/quote]
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]