Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strong usage of profanity Part II
In addition to my previous post regarding profanity and discrimination I'm going to share some more opinionated ideas.

Note - In no way was this post created to enrage users or cause tensions, I am simply expressing my beliefs and thoughts since one of the moderators known as "eagle" tried to muffle me.

New idea(s) regarding the admins: Many a time admins in game both EU, and NA; will say "watch your language". Does this rule not apply in Team Speak? Is discrimination okay now? I fail to understand why the admin chose to kick me out of the channel instead of telling the public to stop.

Conclusions I can draw from this: Some admins are pro-discrimination and choose to make decisions based on the wishes of their friends, rather than the set of rules we should all follow. I believe this represents poor grants to administrative powers. 

Feel free to email me at scraps1999@gmail.com for any reason. Even if you would like to play cRPG with me, or practice dueling in native.

You have given your version of what happened and I have heard the other side.

Joining a TS channel and trying to provoke a response just for the sake of it is not going to get you very far.

Don't ask for trouble please.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...