Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First Model
i like this armor Big Grin keep up your good work Big Grin ;D
Aah nice armor! Fine job.
Btw, does warband suppor spec maps either?
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Yeah, warband supports spec and bump maps just the openbrf program doesn't show previews of them for me.
(07-03-2013, 07:30 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: I know what you mean, I've made a normal map that should make them look better but they wont preview in openbrf for some reason.
Same them in DXT1, if you save it as DXT5 it assumes it's a green bumpmap instead.
(07-03-2013, 05:10 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: Working on some new armour:

[Image: new%20armour.jpg]
Replace current house crafting armors with some like this one !  Big Grin
Great job !
(08-03-2013, 01:08 PM)ughgh link Wrote: [quote author=Displeased_Peasant link=topic=5192.msg89341#msg89341 date=1362684612]
I know what you mean, I've made a normal map that should make them look better but they wont preview in openbrf for some reason.
Same them in DXT1, if you save it as DXT5 it assumes it's a green bumpmap instead.
[/quote]

Oh cool I'll try that out thanks
Very interesting, let us know when you're finished and we can have a look at it if you fancy.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok will do, just trying to rig the shoulder plates properly which is a pain
Loving the work, especially the axe! Smile
IGN: VLKA_TurkeyAss/ VLKA_Halberdier/ LoneLehLarry

https://mega.co.nz/#!5t9VwRbA!G0w3d0A-G1...76z4Y0nVgY
Nice armor and axe ! Btw some more crafting axes in NI would be the welcome (my opinion ^^) even if they refer to Nords.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel